BTW, here are some good tips for plus size women from the internet I got:
- Dress for the size you are—not what you want to be or once were! Work with what you have! Own it.
- Dress from the inside out. A well-fitting bra and shape wear will camouflage all lumps and bumps.
- Clothes should skim your body, not cling to it like sausage casing! Think high-waist, wide trousers, and A-line or flared skirts.
- Don't cover your curves! Big clothes on big bodies only make you look bigger.
- Skirts should end just before or under the kneecap. Your legs will look longer.
- Shorter, fitted jackets will also flatter your legs—and waist.
- Keep necklines open. A deep V- or scoop neck lengthens your neck.
- A dress with a belt will cinch you in, focusing attention on your smaller waist.
- Wide feet need to be counterbalanced with wide heels. A thinner heel only draws attention to your wider foot.